- Professor of music and chair, IUP string faculty.
- First violinist, Litton Quartet.
- Recordings: Three CDs–the latest, Double Take, featuring works by Bach and Telemann and original jazz compositions based on them.
- Clinics: A highly sought-after teacher and clinician, Stanley is known for his innovative approach to teaching improvisation to string players of all ages. He has given clinics at Michigan State University, Washington State University, Baldwin Wallace College, the University of Ohio, the University of Oregon, the Pittsburgh Music Academy, and many more institutions.
- Director, IUP Jazz Band; professor of music, IUP.
- Was principal saxophonist with the U.S. Air Force Band, performing on sax and piano with the Concert Band, Saxophone Quartet, Jazz Protocol Combo, Orchestra, and Dixieland Band, touring the world.
- Recordings: Solo CD: Saxophone Voices from Five Countries, sold on Amazon; two master class CDs with The Saxophone Journal on performance techniques.
Nathan Santos, bass
- Collaborations: Bernadette Peters, Joe Morello, Sherryl Milnes, Lou Christie, John Blake, Jr., George Young, Bruce Hornsby, Olivia Newton-John, Andy Narell, Dave Samuels, Carrie Tillis, Five By Design, and many others.
- Professor of bass studies at IUP, 2002-2012. Nathan formed the IUP Studio Bass Ensemble, enabling students to experience the bass in nontraditional roles. Repertoire placed the performers into duets, trios, and quartets on acoustic and electric instruments.
Laura Ferguson, vocals
- Professor of music, IUP
- Downbeat Magazine award-winning singer
- National leader in elementary jazz education
John Mullen, drums
- Music graduate student, IUP
Andrew Milliken, piano
- Graduated with a BFA in Music from IUP, 2015