Compete to Become the Funnest Business in Town!
At this year's Westsylvania Blues Happy Hour (on April 13, 2018) you and your business can compete to be named the Funnest Business in Town! Download the application to get started.
What is the Funnest Business in Town?
It's a friendly competition between local business teams who will join us for a fun evening of various simple games of chance and/or skill.
5:00-5:30 pm: Welcome and Buffet (Teams Only)
5:30-6:45 pm: Funnest Business in Town Games
7:00-9:00 pm: Westsylvania Blues Happy Hour, with Gene Sweeney and the Blues Gypsies
What can we do to help?
First, register a team of four employees, do a few things beforehand to get points, then show up ready to have fun and complete for even more points at the event.
How does my business become the Funnest Business in Town?
The team that scores the highest points by participating in pre-event activities as well as on-site games wins!
How can we get points beforehand?
There are five ways for your business to score points before you even compete:
- Register: An easy-breezy 10 points right up front.
- Throw down the gauntlet: Go ahead, challenge another business. If they accept your challenge and register a team, you get 10 points. Limit 2 registered teams/20 points.
- Fill a pint: Upon registration, we will provide your business a pint jar. Set it out and have employees toss in their loose change. Bring it with your to the event. We'll count it and divide your collection by 10—and you get those points (up to 10 points). For instance, if your jar contains $78.15, that's 7.815 points right there.
- Create an "Awesome Basket": Donate a gift basket and whatever amount your basket goes for at our silent auction that evening, we'll divide that amount by 10 and you get all those points. NO LIMIT!
- Bring Your Posse: Tell your co-workers, family, friends, customers, and clients to attend the event—either to cheer you on during the competition from 5:30 to 6:45 pm or for the post-competition Westsylvania Blues Happy Hour from 7:00 to 9:00 pm. (Admission is $20 per person.) Your guests must arrive by 8:00 pm and indicate your company's name when they arrive. at 8:00 pm, we'll tally the number of guests. For every guest your business claims, you get 5 points.